Monday, March 11, 2013

The Post Baby Body.

 Youth is wasted on the young. I realize how ridiculous that sounds coming from a 26 year old. However, my body is 26 going on... well... 90? Anyways, after 4 children things aren't where they used to be. I am nursing and have two different sized boobs. Seriously, I have a D cup and a B cup. Bra shopping is a bitch. On top of that I have spider veins that are horrendous. Then there is the adorable popped balloon tummy we all get after we have the baby. It's fantastic. I think back to when I was 20, before children. I had a flat tummy, long lean legs. If  I could go back in time I would literally just walk around naked all-day-long... (or until I got arrested).

Fast forward to today... what on earth is with girls these days? I live in a college town so needless to say there are college kids everywhere. I was at the grocery store the other day and these adorable college girls were shopping and wearing oversized sweatpants tucked into dirty ugg boots. They had sloppy hair tossed into a bun and dirty hooded sweatshirts on. What the hell? Essentially we were wearing the same outfit- however I was wearing it because it's the only thing that fits over my awkwardly large hips at the moment... what is their excuse? I wanted to shake them "THERE WILL BE A TIME FOR THAT OUTFIT! Trust me sweetie- wear high heels everywhere you go, just because you can." 

Oh, how I took forgranted my amazing body. It will take a mild form of anorexia and a marathon of running to get it back now... and honestly, who wants to do that? Pass the chips, those skinny college girls can have at it. Work it sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment