Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TGI freaking F

As a stay at home mom I think we all have a day when we say.. fuck it. I mean it. You know what that day is? That day is Friday at 3 pm. By Friday at 3 pm, they could burn the damn house down and I seriously would not care. I may even be glad because I won't have to clean it anymore. By 3pm on Friday my toddlers are in full riot mode.

What is that? Your sister stole your barbie? Deal with it. I don't get why my kids constantly tattle on each other. You know what I did when my sister stole my barbie? I grab her hair and pulled that shit until she gave it back. (and vise versa) Eventually we didn't take each other barbies... okay, we did but we were at least sneaky about it.

You're jumping from the ottoman to the couch to the chair? You know your not allowed yet you giggle at me while you do it. Whatever, just don't land on the dog.

You pull out all the spoons from the draw and bang your toys with them... I hide in the bathroom from the noise with the baby... seriously.

You bring your crackers out to the living room and smash them into the carpet that I literally JUST vacuumed.... I pushed the ottoman over the mess and I got myself some coffee .

My 2 year old is tossing dog food into the dog water... tough break Gauge.

This was literally my last hour... all I want to do when my husband gets home is run for it. Mommy confession: sometimes I say I have to go to the store for something, when in reality we don't need anything. I just have to get out of the house so I don't go postal on someone. When I leave I turn the radio up in the truck as loud as it goes and dance... I am sure people see me but I don't care... for the three minute drive to the store I just need to escape the hellish reality that is a stay at home mom's life in the middle of winter with 4 children 4 and under. I love my children and feel very grateful to be a stay at home mom, but holy hell after 5 days without Daddy... My sanity is very debatable. Debatable to the point that dancing to country music in the truck with people watching me doesn't phase me in the least. Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment