Saturday, March 2, 2013

Because Big Mac Trumps Salad...

So I had a baby 4 weeks ago and I am still fat. I have friends who pop babies out and literally look better than I did before I got pregnant. They come home from the hospital in their "pre pregnancy" pants. Hell, I am still at least 3 months off of anything that has a button to close it. (I love that it's almost spring so I can pull of the "athletic" look and just wear stretch yoga pants until October. That should buy me some time.)  You know what though? I earned my fat. I earned every single pound of it. I mean come on, did I really think I could eat shit for 9 months and look hot after? Really? Clearly No, Rebecca. Eating Taco Bell only gets you one place, to fat town. Now, this being said... who eats a salad for lunch when they are are a starving pregnant person? Those skinny bitches that's who! Yes, but eating a giant Big Mac (extra sauce) and a large fry while starving and pregnant is the best thing ever... if you are lucky enough to get a nap after it will become an out of body experience. Anyways, I earned my fat. I made me gain 30 some odd pounds and the giant baby caused the "popped balloon tummy" that I am left with. Some odd combination of running and reduced fat wheat thins should do the trick. But look out world, this hungry hungry hippo is on a diet and for some reason, it turns me into a bitch. Nothing is worse than hunger after eating whatever and whenever you want for 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment